Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Updating Information

So y'all probably noticed by now that I haven't been posting every Sunday like I originally planned. The reason for that is I have a lot of stuff going on right now and I'm having trouble finding time to post things.

I have decided that I will post at least twice a month. I will try to post more than that if I can.

I hope y'all understand and sorry again!

BTW!! This sums me up during Christmas...

 
 
No lie...I act like Buddy during the Holidays... XD 

Anybody else? I know Abi does too...We're both obsessed with Christmas...Our families think we're weird...XD

Anyway! I love you all almost as much as bacon! 

I will post as soon as I can.

Hugs, Kisses, and Bacon!
~Emily <3

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S SO US!!!!! XD I walk in every store like, "CHRISTMAS!!!" Then I get looked at like I'm a creepo....

    ReplyDelete