Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Life Tip #4 - Packing for the Holidays!

Hey y'all! So it isn't Sunday BUT in my defense I was packing because I'm traveling for the Holidays! XD Ironic? Nope, that's actually why I'm doing this post.

BTW! Check out the poll over there ------------------------------------------------------->

This is going to be interesting because I'm on the road right now. I'm going to start with things I always bring and have by me while in the car.

I always bring:

Book(s)
Movies
Tablet/Computer
Headphones
Snacks
Small Pillow
Blanket
Stuffed Animal

Those are the main things I keep by me for the car ride...well not including my pet brother XD...Do any of you have a pet brother? Their cute, I guess but they can be annoying, right?

Here are my 5 tips for packing:

1) What to Pack
        Determining what to pack comes down to 2 things, How long are you going for? And what is the temperature going to be like? For instance I'll be gone for 5 days and it will be cold.

2) Suitcase Size
        Your suitcase size will depend on how much clothes your bringing and how thick your clothes are.

3) SHOES!
        Shoes are probably my biggest struggle because I never know what I'm going to be doing. I don't want to bring a lot of shoes. I normally wind up bring two pairs at most. I bring good walking shoes and a pair of cute shoes.

4) Movies
        Movies are pretty difficult for me to pack because of my brother. After we argued for about an hour, we decided that we would both take 3 movies each. He chose 3 and I chose 3.

5) Snacks
      Now, you can ask any of my friends. I. LOVE. FOOD. It's as simple as that. The only problem is because I love food, I have trouble deciding what snacks I can to bring and what I can't bring. I would suggest bring a good amount of snacks while remembering to be healthy and cheapish.

I hope you enjoyed these tips. :)

Okay so I want y'all to email me or DM me on Instagram any stories from Thanksgiving. Funny. Sad. Happy. Confusing. I wanna here it all.

I apologize again for not posting this Sunday but I got extremely busy. (Information about posts for the future will be put up later this week.)

Hugs, Kisses, and Bacon!
Emily <3

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm not traveling anywhere till January, I absolutely loved this post!! Definitely worth the read!!! #FeelTenTimesSmarter

    ReplyDelete