Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Introducing Me

If you wanna know
Here it goes, gonna tell you,
There's a part of me that shows if we’re close,
Gonna let you see everything,
but remember that you asked for it 

I'm trying to do my best to impress
But it’s easier to let you take a guess at the rest,
but you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart
Well you asked for it

For your perusing,
at times confusing,
slightly amusing,
Introducing me
(Read more: Camp Rock - Introducing Me Lyrics | MetroLyrics)

Hey y’all, my name is Emily!  I just wanted to give y’all a quick introduction before I started posting things to my blog.  So I’ll be naming a couple of my hobbies, a random thing I cannot live without, and the purpose of the blog.  Some of my hobbies include Instagram, Photography, Drawing, Minecraft, Graphic Designing, and Soccer.  One random thing that I can’t live without is….

BACON!!!

I created this blog because I want to help girls through the...teen years…*DUN DUN DUNNN*  

In this blog I will give you different life tips to use throughout your teen years such as Makeup, Boyfriends, Outfits, Loving yourself for who you are, and SO MUCH MORE!!

Thank you so much for reading this post! I hope that you come back to see more posts in the future.
Have a baconlicious day! :D

1 comment: